Thursday, 4 September 2008

Eco Car

Here's some images for a recent Japanese job, a brochure on the development of "Eco-cars" (environmentally friendly low Co2 emission vehicles) for JAMA (Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association).

I don't drive, so this is about as close as I get to working for the motoring industry! These kind of simple conceptual images are a lot of fun, and it's a theme often explored in my commercial work, i.e. humanity interacting harmoniously with the environment. Ironically, the word "jama" in Japanese means 'obstacle'.




2 comments:

June said...

I love the use of negative space in the top image John. Really good concept.

John said...

I'm just grateful I'm still being offered this kind of work from Japan June. Exactly the kind of thing I became known for over there.